Thursday, January 13, 2011

Senseless Matter

So I was driving home from my accounting class tonight, and can I say I love this class and my instructor. Okay, now that I did, let us move on, so as I was saying I was driving home tonight and the strangest thoughts popped into my head one such thought was "perception". For instance there was this hockey game last night, side note Lightning 3 Capitals 0, and there are two people one of which had to watch the hockey game on DVR because she was a good student and went to her lecture class while the other person had the great opportunity to see the game live. Well during this game a fight broke out, imagine a fight during a hockey game, I digress, so the person that attended the game saw that the fight had been instigated by a Lightning player because she feels it was a vendetta being played out. The other person who re-watched the fight over and over, again thanks to DVR says nope not true, that it was the Capital player that started the fight because he pushed into the Lightning player when there was no call for it. See perception..what a funny concept. We both agreed that there was a fight, however, we disagree as to who instigated the event. The nonsensical information that pops into a person's head while on a twenty minute ride home. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog! I feel as though we are having a conversation. Your point is well taken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Perception is a funny lil thing! = ) Great Thought!

    ReplyDelete