Update to yesterday's blog on my daily goals. I accomplished the exercise goal. As soon as I got home from work I made the girls go outside and play, I mean it was 70ish degrees yesterday, no reason for them to be in the house playing video games. So, after the girls left I made it upstairs,put on my workout clothes, and came down and did 44 minutes on the Wii with Active Personal Trainer. I burned 204 kcals. Oh am I feeling it today!
As for my second goal. I almost accomplished it. I did not eat anything non-healthy at the hockey game, however, we did go to dinner before the game and my dinner was semi-healthy. I believe there was too much dressing on the chicken salad. I've uploaded the pictures of my meal choice for last night's dinner, however, they seem to be upside down, oops! I should let you know I only ate 2 wedges of the flatbread with pears and Garzonzola and about 1/2 the chicken salad, needed to get in my protein.
 |
| Spring Salad, flat bread wedges with pear and Gorgonzola cheese |
 |
| Chicken Salad (with a little too much dressing) |
Good job!!! Nice food choice too!
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO EFFERS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI probably could have just stuck with the Spring Salad, however, I did not feel there was enough protein. It was real delicious though.
ReplyDelete